Saturday, April 14, 2007

Better news

I talked with Jenn just before 8 p.m. Avery's latest test showed her bili at 16 which is at least lower. She is totally under the lights. Jenn only gets her for 15 minutes to feed and then it's back to the lights. When she did eat the last time, she had 2 1/2 ounces which is much better than she's been doing. Here's hoping her bili keeps dropping and a normal bili number can be sustained.

EASTER SUNDAY - these are pictures I took Easter Sunday. I've wanted and tried to get a picture of my (then) 3 grandchildren. It always seems to be a struggle. But here's what I got.

BUTTERFLIES - Blogger changed their process about the time I wanted to post these. I knew there was a new way, but didn't know how to put it together. We hatched several monarch butterflies last September. It is a fascinating experiences to watch. Here are some pictures we wanted to share of the process and the release.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Grandmother, on another beautiful girl. I am very hopeful that this jaundice is just a fluke and that Avery will be turning into a pink baby soon.

Mary, grandma to Ayden, from liverfamilies