Monday, April 09, 2007

Avery Update

Jenn just called me from the hospital (10:45 p.m.). The midwife who delivered Avery was concerned about Avery's right arm as she hear a "crack" during delivery. An x-ray revealed that Avery's right collarbone was fractured during delivery. Also, she developed some irregular breathing early this evening so they took her to the nursery to monitor. They said her lungs are clear.....she just is having some trouble "transitioning". Scott just got to bring her back to the room for a while, but then she will return to the nursery to be watched overnight. I reminded Jenn to get some sleep as she will need it! Doubt she listens!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be checking in, hoping to hear good news. Avery is adorable, and we're so happy for your whole family!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Auntie Cori - I'm going to fall over in shock. 3 blog updates in 1 week, some sort of record you got going on here.

How's Miss Avery today? She's such a cutie pie. I hope her lil' collarbone heals soon.

Can't wait to see more pictures. You need a picture w/ Riley, Shelby, William, and Avery.

Miss ya,
Amanda