Wednesday, March 05, 2008

We'll call her Katie

First of all, a correction.....Katie was 8 lbs. 12 oz., 19 3/4 inches long. I had gone to bed at 9 p.m. cause I thought I had better get some sleep when I could. Chris called at 9:45 last night, so his call woke me up. Chris called this morning to say they had a good night until the train of doctors, etc., came through. Hopefully, I'll have more pictures to post later if I get up to the hospital this afternoon.

Jenn reported this morning that Shelby is unhooked from the i.v. meds at the moment and sits by her door as she is still confined to her room. Her platelets have dropped even more. Hopefully, some kind of decision will be made today to give her platelets or something !!!!! I hope to meet Katie and then go see my Shelbelle this afternoon!!!!!

No comments: