Saturday, February 11, 2006

Visiting "the train"...........




We just returned from visiting "the little freight train" and his Mommy and Daddy. In the most recent blog, his Daddy referred to him ... "I hear the freight train coming." We are all getting excited about his arrival. Their house is turning into baby central with all the gifts received at several showers. Several of us enjoyed last Sunday's shower where several useful baby items were received.

Mommy enjoyed opening the gifts as Daddy and Aunt Becca watched. Good food and fun was had by all - thanks Becca, Christinel and Grandma Peggy!!

(Grandma Cori should have been closer with the camera!)

Shelby is excited too. She tells us she is going to help take care of the baby. Riley's a little more non-challant with the whole deal. At Christmas time, Shelby had to kiss her new cousin.





Otherwise, life at "Darwin and Norman" is about sewing and working in the basement "shop" and sorting and grandkids. And we all wait for "the freight train to come."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Coralee, Just got done checking out the Martin Girls website and then clicked on the link to yours!! It was fun reading about the baby shower. I missed the part about why your new grandson is being called the "little freight train" (I think that was it anyway)--I'll have to explore and find that explanation.