Saturday, February 25, 2006

My Baby's going to be 30 !!!

My, how time flies! Just yesterday we were going to tumbling lessons. Just yesterday it was ice skating lessons and ball practice, cheerleading, volleyball tournaments and proms.......and....... and.......and... This Thursday, March 2nd, our baby girl will be 30 years old !!!

As I reviewed some pictures tonight, it seemed like only yesterday that she was that age or that size and we were doing this activity or that...and now she has two little girls of her own.


I won't bore you with all the pictures I'd like to post as they show the ages and stages of Jenn's life. They all have special significance to me, her Mom. Life with Jennifer has never been dull. We've faced several challenges together, but more importantly, there's been lots of love and joy and pride. We've watched her mature into a beautiful woman with special gifts to share with others.

This little "walk down memory lane" has offered me the opportunity to review the first 30 years of your life, Jenn. I don't know where the time has gone, or how this happened so quickly, but Happy 30th birthday, baby girl!!! And many, many, many more!! We love you. Mom & Dad

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Thank you Mom! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Wow Coralee, I can't get over how much of Riley I see in Jenn's baby picture?! Is it just me or does anyone else see it...?! haha
Hope you and Pastor Thom are doing good - Take care

Anonymous said...

Whoops!Sorry Coralee the above comment was posted by me....Melissa H...! Sorry about that! : )

Amanda said...

Aww Jenn was a cute baby! I've never seen baby pics of her seeing as I came along 7 yrs. and 1 day later.. But, I would so kill my mom if she posted pics of me as a baby!

Have fun celebratin!

Love your adorable niece/goddaughter....
AMANDA MARIE