Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Babies, babies....babies

I have always loved babies. Ask most anybody. Right now, I have 3 grandbabies. (William probably will want out of the "baby" classification soon. He's 2 1/2.) Yesterday was a special day in that I got to get all 3 of them dressed and ready for their days. Chris is out-of-town, so I'm on early a.m. duty to take William & Katie to daycare. (Mommy leaves early for school.....as William told me this morning, "Mommy doesn't go to work, she goes to school!) I get to get them up and dressed and give them their morning milk/bottle. It's a special time with them. Then it was on to Avery. Mommy, Daddy, & Shelby were headed to Chicago. I got her dressed and brought her up to our house for the day along with sister, Riley, who was still not feeling the best.

Sometimes, it's hectic with 3 little ones, but I know all-too-soon they will be older and not need the extra attention and snuggling.......and they won't want to be held! Riley's 9 already and Shelby's 6 1/2. They are a different kind of fun......but too big to lift or hold (the legs cry out quickly when they are on my lap!). I'm trying to enjoy all these stages......they are going by sooooooo fast!!

Saturday night they were all here for Riley's birthday party. It's still a challenge to get all 5 in one picture, but here's some cute ones:


Miss Katie in her cranial band to deal with a flat portion of her head from weak muscles. It all has technical names, but I don't remember them right now.









Here's me with the birthday girl as she opens her American Girl doll. She's been working on me for months for this one!













I guess I don't have many pictures of them together. Here's Avery eyeing Katie in "her" walker. William lays claim to that walker too.

They are fun! I love babies!

No comments: