Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Where DOES the time go?

I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted. I guess we've been busy. Here's a grandkids update. This picture of William was taken today. Mommy attended a seminar this week so Grandma had him a couple of days. He loves his thumb and tries to get it in his mouth as often as possible. He was in his stroller and enjoyed being wheeled around the house.





Riley's been hanging out with Grandma and Papa this week with Shelby in the hospital. On Monday she read to William. He enjoyed watching her and "read" along with her.





Our Shelby was hospitalized from Sunday night until today with rotavirus. She and Riley attended Y-camp last week (probably where Shelby picked this up). She's now recuperating at home. I'd much rather see the Shelby below (taken at camp) than the hospitalized Shelby (left)!!!!!






Thanks to all of you who check this website and pray and express your concern for Shelby. You all are very precious to us!!

No comments: