Saturday, May 20, 2006

William update

Life at Darwin & Norman has been about outdoor work and volunteer work (more to follow), but we got up to see Mr. William last night and so, to keep the aunts in Vero Beach and Lovington happy, I thought I'd better post some picture updates. William weighed in at 14.5 pounds and 25 inches long yesterday at his dr.'s appointment. It was also "shot" day and he had two bandaids on each thigh as proof of the event. Daddy said he never saw a face as red as William's was. William is also proving to have a bit of the irish or redheaded temper. He has a squeal that is quite evident when he's a bit frustrated! He's really holding his head up quite well and "sat" on Grandma's lap while we were having our supper.





"I keep my eye on this Daddy person." And is he ever aware of Chris's voice!













"Ok, if I have to, I'll look at the camera. Are you happy, Grandma?"













"This is a Daddy burp. Good thing he has long fingers to hold me steady."












"And this is a Mommy burp. Do you think I will have long fingers too? I already have large hands (for a little guy)."












"And here I am.......the little man!! Like my baseball uniform? The Cubs really need me!!! Under Mommy's hand is #10 - Ron Santo's number. What do you think?





And so ends our William update. Cute kid, huh?!!!


No comments: