
The process of learning........anyway, I've been trying to share pictures of the veggies we've grown this summer, but have been having problems. I will try again. Here are some pictures of some of our veggies. We have been sharing with family and friends in the area and with the "Plant-A-Row" program which goes to the local food pantry. Also have shared overgrown squash with some tortoises (another story for later).

I have canned tomato juice and even tried a tomato jam this year. Pretty good! I canned a lot of pickled beets as they seem to be a family favorite. No cucumber pickles this year. Too hot and dry for the cucumbers to do very well. I'll try again next year. It's fun to have FRESH produce to eat and to share. YUM !!!
1 comment:
Mom,
Were those pics taken with your camera or Dad's? The color quality is awesome, or is it just the beautiful produce you guys grow?! Glad you did another update.
Post a Comment