Avery spent the day with Grammie & Papa yesterday as Mommy & Daddy & the big girls had appointments in Chicago. After I picked her up from Aunt Lori, the first thing she wanted to do was water the flowers. So she watered and watered and watered the flowers. After lunch, I decided to do some weeding while she was watering. After a while, Avery said, "Grammie, I want to help you." So I got her a shovel and a bucket and she started digging in the dirt. She was working so hard and being so cute I just had to get my camera. Aunt Lori and Auntie Lu, these clips are for you!
She filled that bucket almost 2/3 full with that small shovel. I use a small cart/stool with wheels to sit on when I weed in the garden. After a while, Avery told me she wanted "one" too. So I found a stool for Avery to sit on......it didn't last too long. It was windy and I think her hair kept getting in her face....that led to "whew"!
No comments:
Post a Comment