Just a way to share pictures and happenings with family and friends who live at a distance from us.
Tuesday, March 02, 2010
Happy birthday, little girl!!
My "little" girl is 34 today. WOW!! Where has the time gone? Wasn't this just yesterday when she was on her Grandpa's shoulder holding up her little head?
Or laughing in her high chair?
Or being kissed by her big brother??
Where does the time go?
Happy Birthday, Jennifer!! We love you!!!! Mom & Dad
aww, I teared up a little bit when I saw the picture of grandpa. I miss talking to him on my birthdays (as I'm sure the rest of us do). Glad to see Jenni had a great 34th!
2 comments:
aww, I teared up a little bit when I saw the picture of grandpa. I miss talking to him on my birthdays (as I'm sure the rest of us do). Glad to see Jenni had a great 34th!
Thanks Mom! I'm glad you put those pics on there. More old pics please!
Post a Comment