Monday, October 05, 2009

Fall......already?!?

Enjoyed the day outside today cleaning out flower beds. Wish it would be nice again tomorrow. I'd like to get more done.

So, where have I been? Computer problems and then busy, busy, busy putting up garden produce and other things. So I need to catch you up on what's been going on.

Riley and I got in a shopping day finally, the first 1/2 day of school. She is growing up SO quickly. Here she is showing the necklace she got. It's a friends necklace. The other part went to her friend, Maddy.


We had birthdays. The kids all came over for supper on mine. Here's the troops with Grammie. It's pretty amazing that we all are looking in the same direction!

Since our birthdays (significant numbers this year) are a week apart, we had a party with some friends and our family. The weather was great and we enjoyed having our friends in our home.


Close......almost everyone is looking forward!

Shelby had a 3 day stint in the hospital. It also kept her home from school for a few days, but she is back in action again. We hope and pray that continues!!


There was open house at the girls' school. Shelby was still "under house arrest", so Riley had the rest of us all to herself. She did a great job of showing us everything in her classroom.



This last Sunday, we went to a award program held by the Rockford Fire Department for Fire Safety Week. Riley got 2nd place in the 4th grade category for her fire safety poster.


In between there have been green beans, tomatoes, pickles, and beets.




WHEW !!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

My, my, what gorgeous grand-daughters you have! Mmmm, those beets and green beans look good!p

Fred and Carol said...

About time you posted something...I have been missing pictures.