Friday, September 12, 2008

Birthdays

Within the past 8 days, Thomas and I both celebrated birthdays. Both birthdays were low key. Our son-in-law, Scott, had shoulder surgery on my birthday. His surgery went well, but there was more repair than his surgery on the other shoulder almost 3 years ago. He spent some uncomfortable nights and days, but is doing better now. And my Mom had an angiogram on my birthday! She was in the hospital for tests and this came about rather quickly. We found out it was more because of the doctor's schedule. Fortunately, her angiogram had good results, but it caused us some excitement for a few hours.

On Thomas's day it is hard not to remember 9/11/2001. I spent the day at Jenn's helping as she had to work. We all did have supper together before Thomas, Jenn & the big girls went to the open house at the girls' school. When they returned, I had Avery in bed and we had cake & ice cream.


1 comment:

Jenn said...

What a cute woman w/her 2 daughters & her father!!! He, he, he! See you tomorrow!