Friday, March 24, 2006

Sweet William...

I got to spend two afternoons "hanging" with "Sweet William". As I am just getting over a cold (poor timing, for sure), I don a blue mask and hold and watch my new grandson (I'm supposed to keep him awake for a while). Good thing his focusing abilities are adjusting or I'm sure he'd wonder about the Grandma with the blue face! He and I just hang out while Mom and Dad do some of life's necessities. Being home from the hospital now two days, Mommy and Daddy are getting the hang of life with baby. I got to see much more "eyes" and alertnessfrom William today. He wet on me (actually leaked through his diaper) and challenged me to change a baby poop diaper with legs and feet flailing all over! But he's a cuddler and we all love to cuddle! Can you believe I've been with him two afternoons and have not taken any pictures!?! I know... pretty amazing! I promise to do better, but it was so much fun just holding him!

FYI - Sweet William is a flower. We grew it a few years when we lived in Durand and I always loved the flowers. You can be sure that "Sweet William" will grow in our garden again beginning this year.......just for sweet William Christopher!!

No comments: